With more footage per roll, now you can make 10-15% more bales with each roll of net – for more baler productivity, less downtime. The new net is lighter and easier to handle, and priced right to reduce your cost per bale. It continues to give the same great bale coverage and trouble free baling you have come to know and expect from all John Deere Netwrap.
John Deere CoverEdge™ goes right over the edge of the bale and snaps into place for better protection. With the elimination of shoulders, bales are perfectly shaped for better handling, transport and storage.
John Deere CoverEdge™ covers 15% more surface area of the round bale protects the edges of the bale and prevents rainwater penetration and moisture collection within the bale. It also improves the weather ability of the package. No loose “fluff” to pick up the moisture from rainfall.
With John Deere CoverEdge™ you can produce high-quality silage bales when wrapped with stretch film because the bale surface is smooth, eliminating air pockets in the bale.
John Deere B-Wrap
Our latest innovative product in the Crop Packaging Products market is a real game changer.
The revolutionary John Deere B-Wrap®, a joint development by Tama and John Deere, is made especially for bales stored outdoors in tough weather conditions. It protects your valuable hay crop from rain, snow, and ground moisture. You get barn-quality hay without the barn.
- Use B-Wrap® to preserve your best second or third crop, the hay you need to carry
through winter, or the hay you plan to sell.
- B-Wrap® is also great for preserving straw and other crop residues.
- B-Wrap® works with John Deere 7 Series, 8 Series, and 9 Series Round Balers that are equipped for netwrap. All you need is a dealer-installed B-Wrap® kit.
SunFilm® Stretch film
SunFilm® Stretch film has incredible damage resistance which allows excellent puncture, abrasion and tear resistance for outdoor storage and it reduces storage and operational cost as there is no need for indoor storage.
The reflective white film reduces heat buildup, which avoids loss of quality feed (although Black is available) and it is specifically treated to resist ultra violet light degradation for up to one year.
It has excellent cling – wraps bales air tight for the duration of storage. In addition it helps you to prevent attacks by bugs, mold, and harmful bacteria.
Recommendations for best results:
- Film should be pre stretched to 55%-60%.
- Bales are wrapped with a 50% overwrap and minimum of four layers (2×2).
- Wrap Bales at a 50%-60% moisture content for best results.
Silage Film Sizes
|20" x 6,000'
|30" x 5,000'
|30" x 5,000'
|30" x 3,300'
Large Square Bale Twine
Reduces your cost and increases your baler’s potential! Exclusively available through John Deere dealers.
- Uniform spool shape and consistent yarn to ensure trouble-free running in the baler.
- Guaranteed length.
- Unrivaled knotting performance.
- Special UV light inhibitors to withstand intense exposure over long periods.
- Unique color combination for bale identification.
- Compatible with ALL large square balers.
Brazillian Sisal Twine
Premium-quality sisal twines from COSIBRA®, Brazil’s most experienced twine manufacturer. Brazil’s extra-long and strong fibers ensure uniform knotless twines for both square and round bales.
- Extra-long fibers for consistent trouble-free baling.
- High tensile and knot strength.
- Specially treated to resist rodents and insects.
- Also available untreated for silage.
Clearfield Polypropylene for Round Bales
- Combines the unique benefits of plastic and sisal twines in one product.
- Lasts longer then sisal twine but unlike plastic twine will eventually decompose.